Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Okay, I apparently am easily distracted.  I'm not going to let that happen again.  I got caught up in some serious food issues, and have kind of let things fall apart.  It is definitely time to start all over, and not a minute too soon (probably a few minutes too late).  I am pretty sick and tired of myself and my behavior these days.  I am eating without any control, and buying food that is both bad for me and that will sabotage all my goals for my physical self.  I am spinning my wheels at work and focusing on all the piddly little things while there are so many big things that would make such a huge difference.  This girl - the girl of the last few months - I don't like her at all, and she isn't very happy either.

I will become exceptional this year, and I will do it beginning right now.  I will take control of my life and the choices I make.  Starting over, going to do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment