Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm wrapping up this year - it has really been a pretty decent year, all in all.  I'm heading off to my Christmas vacation with things in good shape - projects are at good places, to-do list is empty, email and inboxes are cleared out.  I am so ready, though, to make next year be so much more than that.

I'm going to become great at my job, I'm going to make things happen, learn my stuff, be a great manager - I am going to become real.  I am going to start planning for how to make this happen:


  • Habits, I think it is going to be all about habits - creating healthy habits and getting rid of unhealthy habits - morning habits, evening habits, exercise habits, eating habits, working habits 
  • Scheduling important things and sticking to the schedule - time for projects, learning, and doing
  • Focusing on work habits - finding small ways to improve my focus and persistence
  • Remembering the big picture - the end game - good health, good condition, happy staff, great projects
  • Not caring what other people think - about my work, my appearance, my plan, my journey - I am going to live my life to make myself happy
I am not waiting any more - I will die someday - I have nothing to lose - I only want good for myself and those around me - I want to feel great - emotionally, physically, every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment